Heartburn No More (tm): *top Acid Reflux Offer On Cb! Insane Cvr


This Bacteria Causes Acid Reflux!




"I Can't Swallow Food!"


That’s what I told doctor Campbell
as I sat in his office at the hospital.
The blinding fluorescent lights buzzed overhead,
and my nostrils filled with a bleach
hospital smell in that chilly room.

“Well,” said Doctor Campbell, “your acid reflux has progressed significantly.”

Then he told me, “you now have a severe case of Barrett’s Esophagus.”

“What’s that?” I asked, my voice trembling.

“Well, the flat pink lining of the swallowing tube that connects your mouth and your stomach was damaged by acid reflux, making the lining red and thick. In short, your esophagus has narrowed to the point where it’s difficult to swallow solid foods,” he said.

“I see no other option but to schedule an Esophageal Stent Procedure for you.”

Later, I would lay in the same hospital twice as Doctor Campbell placed a long, thin tube called a catheter down the back of my mouth and into my esophagus.

Then he placed a folded-up hollow tube called a stent over the catheter across the blockage.

When the stent expanded against the walls of my esophagus, Dr. Campbell removed the catheter and left the stent in place.

After the first procedure, the stent moved. I felt pain in my throat and tasted blood, so I had to go through the procedure again.

The second time, it damaged my throat so much that I was barely able to speak.

So what happened? And why am I telling you this?


My name is Jeff Martin, and I’m telling you this because I don’t want you to go through the same horrifying experience.


In the next 5 minutes, I’ll reveal the shocking proof why the real cause of your acid reflux has nothing to do with the foods you’re eating, your lower esophagus, or even with stomach acid.

I’ll show you why over-the-counter and prescription medicines for heartburn not only won’t heal your acid reflux for good, but they will also put your health and your life at risk.

The latest research shows that conventional drugs and over-the-counters for acid reflux increase your chances of developing painful and dangerous health conditions such as Barrett’s Esophagus by 712%.

You’ll find out the reason why later in this video.

Post a Comment

0 Comments